Hotel | Ansia is one of Västerbotten’s most popular facilities. Good service, high standard and a varied selection of activities are pivotal in this respect.
In the summer Ansia undergoes a transformation. From being a modern conference facility it becomes one of North Sweden's most visited camping grounds, the perfect facility for those wishing to be close to outdoor activities and tourist destinations.
The small hotel has 3 new suites on the second floor. The suites overlook a sauna or whirlpool. All suites have balconies and lovely views on the Ume River!
Its central location is unbeatable with wild nature on the doorstep. The proximity to Lycksele Zoo, Ansia Badpark, Gammplatsen and the Forestry Museum all contribute to making Ansia an ideal facility for families with children.
Our new relaxation facility enables you to calm down and switch off. The location on the Umeå river is carefully thought-out and the large panoramic windows offer a fantastic view across the river and towards the city.
- All-year-round opening
- Fully licensed restaurant
- Shops, mini-golf, rent-a-cycle,
- 400 caravan places, 2-8 bed cabins, rooms with 1-2 beds, areas for tents
- Newly renovated service premises
- Fishing in fast-flowing and still waters
- 4 500 hectares of hunting grounds
- Fully equipped conference facilities for groups of up to 80 persons
- Adventure trail, outdoor activity equipment, guided scooter safaris, outdoor lunches, cross-country skiing
- Menus with local specialities, catering for all eventualities,
The investments we have made in recent years have a definite goal: to satisfy our guests’ needs and desires, summer and winter – all year round indeed!
Reception open during high season: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Pets are allowed.
Smoking is not allowed.